Covid19 Critical Care was formed by leading critical care specialists in March 2020, at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, the ‘Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance’ is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing highly effective treatment protocols to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and to improve the outcomes for patients ill with the disease.
This is a group of medical specialists that have developed protocols that are not typical of mainstream medicine. We encourage all of our patients to research these protocols and decide for yourself what the best option is for dealing with Covid-19. Our office provides nutritional supplements to help support the immune system but in no way are we saying they prevent, protect or get rid of the Covid-19 virus or any of the other variants of the virus. With any immune system response there is always significant inflammation, this is the reason many of these supplements have anti-inflammatory properties.
Our outlook, like many other alternative medicine practitioners is to provide the body what it needs naturally to support and strengthen the two parts of the immune system. Dr. Hamel’s office has used both Standard Process and Medi-Herb supplements for over 20 years because “they just work”, and the quality is unprecedented. The two parts of the immune system and there details are listed below:
The Innate Immune System –
This is the body’s first line of defense against any bugs or bad guys entering the body. It acts very quickly to create an immune response to take care of any pathogen like bacteria, virus, parasite or fungus. When we get a fever this is the normal immune response to the body taking care of germs that should not be in our body. This part of the immune system is made up of the skin and immune system or defense cells; these are the protectors of the body.
The Adaptive Immune System –
This part of the immune system takes over if the innate immune system is not able to take care of the problem. The adaptive immune system has the ability to remember germs or bugs that have entered the system before; this allows it to specifically focus on attacking and destroying this particular bacteria, virus etc. The immune system is made up of B lymphocytes, T lymphoctyes and antibodies.
For most healthy individuals these two parts of the immune system can handle the germs that are bombarding us every single day. We come in to contact with thousands of germs everyday, just think about bathrooms, door handles, hand shakes, food and more. So it is impressive that we don’t get sick more often and often times, even with the Covid-19 virus, our immune systems might be fighting off these germs, bacterial and viruses and we might not experience any serious symptoms.
For supporting the immune system naturally when it comes to the Covid-19 virus you can see what is recommended by the covid19criticalcare doctors, here are the supplements that our patients are taking from Hamel Chiropractic and Wellness:
*Remember that the quality of the supplements matter, cheap quality supplements and synthetic made supplements are not as effective and we do not recommend or use them in our office.
- Turmeric which has anti-viral properties – 450 mg of standardized extract, Standard Process Turmeric Forte, 4 tablets per day
- Vitamin D3 – overall immune support and a vitamin that many of us are deficient in. As a preventative we recommend Standard Process Cataplex D, 5000 IU per day. If a person has Covid-19 they can take up to 10000 IU per day.
- Black Cumin Seed – this is a natural supplement that is an anti viral, anti microbial and anti-inflammatory. We recommend taking 800 mg of Black Cumin Seed Forte by Standard Process, 2 tablets per day when feeling the symptoms of Covid-19 and only 1 tablet per day as a preventative.
- Probiotics – help to support the microbiome, good bacteria and therefor immune system health. We recommend taking Standard Process ProSynbiotic, 2 tablets per day which has a variety of healthy probiotic strains.
- Vitamin C – this is an anti-inflammatory, an antioxidant and has other properties to support the immune system. We recommend taking Cataplex AC, 3 tablets 2 X per day.
- Zinc – zinc is essential for both the innate and adaptive immune systems to function optimally. We have two zinc products in our office, Zinc Liver Chelate and Chezyn, take 2-4 tablets per day depending on the severity of symptoms from the Covid-19 virus.
- **Immuplex – this is one of our most popular comprehensive immune system multivitamins. For Standard Process Immuplex we recommend taking 2-4 per day depending on your symptomology
- Echinacea – this natural herb helps to keep the immune system on alert and more aware, we recommend taking Standard Process Echinacea Premium, 1 tablet 2X per day when having more severe symptoms, and 1 tablet per day for prevention.
- **Epimune Complex – a Standard Process immune support supplement that supports healthy white blood cell production, support respiratory health, supports both the function of the innate and adaptive immune systems. Great antioxidant support, we recommend taking 1 tablet 1 X per day for prevention and 1 tablet 2 X per day for people with more severe symptoms.
- **Immune System Health Packs – this is amazing immune system support in packs, each box contains 60 packs, each pack contains Epimune complex, Cataplex D and Echinacea-C.
- Melatonin – this is a natural anti-inflammatory, start at 3mg before bed, can increase to 5 mg, or 10 mg if need be, want to make sure that when you wake up in the morning your are not groggy.
Other products recommended by the covid19 critical care Covid-19 medical practitioners, please see the https://covid19criticalcare.com website to look for medical doctors in the Houston area that support these protocols.
**We do not sell these products as we are a chiropractic and wellness office and we are not able to prescribe medication of any kind.
- Ivermectin – 1 dose daily for 5 days or until recovered
- Nitazoxanide – 600 mg 2X per day for 5 days
- Oropharyngeal Sanitation – inhaled steam once a day to help with sinus health
- ASA – 325 mg/day, antiviral and anti-inflammatory
- Fluvoxamine – 50-100 mg 2X per day, helps reduce histamine reactions and inflammation
- Monoclonal Antibodies – this treatment has to be started within 7 days of symptom onset
To learn more about these medical practitioners, their protocols and to get educated on their thought processes and research please go to https://covid19criticalcare.com.
Dr. Hamel’s office has been providing natural supplements to help keep his patient’s healthy for over 20 years, most of the time his office has all of the supplements above in stock. He has helped thousands of patients improve their health so please ask him what are the best natural protocols or supplements that are best for you and your particular health concerns.
** These above represented supplements are comprehensive, if someone is not excited about taking too many supplements than these are a great place to start; get comprehensive immune support in as few as tablets as possible.
*** Please look at the hundred of references listed here https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/FLCCC-Protocols-%E2%80%93-A-Guide-to-the-Management-of-COVID-19.pdf, that support the recommendations, both natural and medical above.
To learn more details about the COVID-19 immune kit please visit the critical care website.