Who is the best chiropractor in Kingwood? With over 18 years experience, Dr. Tyler Hamel DC is considered to be in the running. Tyler Hamel DC established his chiropractic office in Kingwood, Texas in 2002. All together this chiropractic doctor now has 18 years of experience under his belt.
When determining who is the best chiropractor in Kingwood, check on Dr. Hamel’s reviews on Google which will give you an idea of what his patient’s think and what conditions they are coming in with. Honestly, choosing the right doctor of chiropractic could be different for each individual or patient. Chiropractors, are like Dentists and Hair Stylists, if you are like most people; once you find a good one in Kingwood you don’t want to go any where else.
So why would Dr. Hamel qualify to be in the running for best Kingwood chiropractor?
- He has over 18 years experience treating thousands of patients suffering with neck pain, back pain, headaches and sciatica.
- Dr. Hamel offers two chiropractic adjusting techniques to his patients, manual adjusting (popping and cracking), and instrument adjusting, (where the patient can move their neck or back and get adjusted at the same time with the Arthrostim adjusting tool and no popping or cracking)
- He is a chiropractic nutritionist so he is able to help people naturally get out of pain, lose weight, boost energy , improve sleep and get their digestive issues under control.
- Dr. Hamel provides short term relief for back and neck pain, there are no long term treatment plans which makes it easy on the patient; once they are out of pain and feeling great they are released. He also sees other conditions like headaches, sciatica, shoulder pain, hip pain and knee pain.
- The office name is Pinnacle Health and Wellness, soon changing to Kingwood Chiropractic Back and Neck Pain Relief Care, does accept referrals from Medical Doctors.
- If you are looking for a chiropractor in Kingwood who accepts insurance, Dr. Hamel certainly does, he accepts all plans for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and United Healthcare. Just keep in mind that his cash plans may even be cheaper than insurance co-pays and deductibles.
- Dr. Hamel does accept walk-in appointments, meaning there is no need to book an appointment. You can just walk in, get the treatment you need and get back to your day. If you would like to have a very specific time on a specific day that you are welcome to call his office at 281-360-8387 or you can just book online.
When looking for the best Chiropractor in Kingwood to give you the right kind of service, the right kind of chiropractic technique, one that is affordable and accepts insurance than Dr. Hamel with Kingwood Chiropractic Back and Neck Pain Relief Care is a great choice.